So, pregnancy the second time around has been different, but I’ve learned a lot when it comes to my wardrobe, and that is… Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize! I’ve been loving long fringe necklaces, head wraps, and now my new fave this Jord Wood Watches! Here are 5 reasons why I’m crushing on this brand and how you can win one of these beautiful timepieces
- They’re made of real wood! Jord Wood Watches uses about 8 different types of wood to create their designs. In addition to their amazing woods, they use sapphire glass, the most luxurious and durable glass for the face of a watch.
- Their designs are dope! Jord Watches focuses on creating modern designs for men and women, and to be completely honest it was very hard for me to choose.
- They customize your size! When ordering your watch, you’re asked for your watch size in inches or centimeters. They even send you a copy of a ruler just in case you don’t have one. It’s great because you know the watch will fit you perfectly when it arrives!
- This brand has an amazing story! I love the story of this brand. They are a group of creative people from various backgrounds that have put their talents together to make an awesome product for consumers who are concerned about sustainability and efficiency.
- They’re Local! Y’all know I love to support the homegrown. I ‘m so excited that this brand is born in St. Louis and making a global impact!
Click here to enter to win a $75.00 gift card at Jord Wood Watch!
Hey loves! Hope you’re having a great day today! I am loving this dress from New York and Company!! My husband and I had so much fun shooting this dress and with the free people glasses it looks a bit futuristic.
The term futuristic fits this look very well, because this past week my husband and I sat down to revalue out marriage vision. We usually do a vision retreat at the end of each year where we cast vision on every area of our lives. By writing down our goals and praying over them we’ve seen many of our dreams come to fruition. Butt, for some reason we didn’t take the time to really dig last year and realized that this year could have been waaaaay better if we had a clear vision. So we decided to start early this year. It’s only been a week since we sat down to work on our goals and we’ve already seen things turn around quickly for us! There’s a scripture in the bible that says without a vision people perish. We’ve seen our lives with vision and without and I’ve gotta tell I much rather prefer with! What about you?
Outfit deets: This dress is super comfortable and flattering and it’s a part of the Eva Mendes collection. If you haven’t checked it out you should! Necklace and shoes from Cato.
I got this dress a few months ago and have been rocking it non stop! i hardly ever wear this color, but I’ve learned that we have to keep trying new things even as a fashion enthusiast I can get stuck in a rut and the only way to get out is to try something different. What’s the worst that could happen? If it doesn’t work then you don’t buy….Carpe Diem!
Sunnies: Free People