So I’ve been seeing the flower halo trend and I’m so in love, but instead of paying $20-30 dollars for one, I thought I’d DIY it and I really like the way it turned out! It’s literally the easiest thing ever!
1. Flower Garland (from hobby lobby) they have a really beautiful assortment and they were all 50% off this weekend. Choose the one that suits your style the best. They come in about 1yard of length so you will have some left over. I decided to make 2 for my god-daughters 2. Scissors or jewelry pliers
3. Floral tape or a twist tie that comes from a loaf of bread;)… I didn’t have floral tape so that’s what I used and it worked great!!
Easy as 1 2 3
1. Measure garland to the length around your head that you want and add an extra inch.
2. Cut garland
3. Put the two ends together and wraps with either floral tape or a twisty tie:)…. And you’re done!!!
So, have you ever had a day where u just didn’t know what to wear? Well that was me so I threw on the first thing I could find, paired it with some maH-Jor statement accessories,edgy sneakers and Voila (wah-lah), I discovered the easiest, chicest outfit EVER! I love the way denim on denim looks and they definitely don’t have to match!I actually prefer that they don’t. This EASY outfit that I’m wearing is a light pair of jeans with a darker jean button down shirt (both thrifted). My Necklace is from Intriguing designs (my mom’s jewelry line) and My cross earring and gold wedge sneakers are from Go Jane, one of my newest obsessions!!! Shout out to my baby Kenny DeShields for being my photog. Check his music out new album coming soon <3!
Ok so if your’e like me and you have a love hate relationship with make up, then this blog is for you. I’ve never been a real big fan of make up but as I started doing television work, dabbling in the fashion industry and blogging, I found it necessary for a more polished look. It was a fight though because my goal was to look as natural as possible just highlighting my features. I didn’t even want to feel the make up on my face. Finding the right shade for me was also a laborious process because of my ever changing skin color. I did however find Clinique and I loved their foundation. It was barely there and easy to apply, but recently I’ve found something that I have just fallen in love with! It’s Bare Essentials! I’ve tried Bare Essentials before, but found the application process too difficult. I couldn’t achieve the look that I first had in the store while buying the product. Howeve they’ve changed the application process and it’s the easiest thing I’ve ever seen! It gives me the coverage I want and still looks natural, has healing powers, and is very simple to apply! So yeah I’ve fallen in love!
I am wearing:
-Bare minerals Ready (Warm Deep)
-Applied with the precision brush (this brush is friggin AMAZING!!!)
-Stroke of light eye brightener (works wonders)
-The show stopper eyeshadow (Kenny always calls me that lololol)
– I applied some mascara and blush too!
All of this took me less than 5 minutes!!!