So, how was your 4th of July weekend? I had an awesome time with my family at our first family reunion in many years. There were some tense moments, but healing ones and we are stronger for it! You know you can’t choose your family, but there’s a reason why they are your family, so love them hard because the ones that are hard to love are the ones that need it the most:)!
I’m mixing up prints again on the blog today. I am seriously a boho girl for life! Outfit deets:
Hat: Nine West
Kimono: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: Blush Boutique (Duh) lol :)…Honestly if you are a boho girl this boutique is really one of the best in STL.
Don’t know if you are a Boho Girl…Here are 5 clues:
1. You own a gajillion kimonos and maxi dresses.
2. Festival clothes are just regular clothes to you.
3. You would rather walk barefoot than the fanciest stilettos.
4. You stalk Free People Clothing on a regular basis (oops I just said that out loud).
5. Your heart for justice is bigger than your eye for fashion and sometimes the two intersect.